Minty Fruit Bowl
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into bite-size pieces, peel left on
- 2 Kiwi fruits, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1 medium-size honeydew melon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup minced fresh mint
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pint blackberries (or strawberries or raspberries), picked over and washed
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
Place the apple, kiwi, grapes and melon in a large bowl and toss gently.
Add the mint, juices and sugar; toss gently to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust for sweetness.
Place in refrigerator and chill for 2-3 hours. Remove from refrigerator ½ hour before serving to return to room temperature. At the last minute, toss in the berries and garnish with fresh mint before serving.